Emotions - Mariah Carey|Английские песни - Learn English songs

Emotions - Mariah Carey


 You've got me feeling emotions
 Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
 You've got me feeling emotions
 Higher than the heavens above

 I feel good
 I feel nice
 I've never felt so
 Satisfied
 I'm in love
 I'm alive
 Intoxicated
 Flying high
 It feels like a dream
 When you touch me tenderly
 I don't know if it's real
 But I like the way I feel
 Inside

 In the morning
 When I rise
 You are the first thing
 On my mind
 And in the middle
 Of the night
 I feel your heartbeat
 Next to mine
 If feels like a dream
 When you love me tenderly
 I don't know if you're for real
 But I like the way I feel
 Inside

 You know the way to make me lose control
 When you're looking into my eyes
 You make me feel so
 High

Комментариев нет: