Sunday morning - Maroon 5|Английские песни - Learn English songs

Sunday morning - Maroon 5





Sunday morning, rain is falling
 Steal some covers, share some skin
 Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
 You twist to fit the mold that I am in
 But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
 And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
 That someday it would lead me back to you
 That someday it would lead me back to you
 That may be all I need
 In darkness, she is all I see
 Come and rest your bones with me
 Driving slow on Sunday morning
 And I never want to leave
 Fingers trace your every outline
 Paint a picture with my hands
 Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
 Change the weather, still together when it ends
 But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
 Sunday morning, rain is falling and I'm calling out to you
 Singing, "Someday it'll bring me back to you."
 Find a way to bring myself back home to you