This love - Maroon 5|Английские песни - Learn English songs

This love - Maroon 5


 




I was so high, I did not recognize

 The fire burning in her eyes
 The chaos that controlled my mind
 Whispered goodbye as she got on a plane
 Never to return again
 But always in my heart
 This love has taken it's toll on me
 She said goodbye too many times before
 And her heart is breaking in front of me
 I have no choice 'cause I won't say goodbye anymore
 I tried my best to feed her appetite
 Keep her coming every night
 So hard to keep her satisfied
 Kept playing love like it was just a game
 Pretending to feel the same
 Then turn around and leave again
 I'll fix these broken things
 Repair your broken wings
 And make sure everything is alright
 My pressure on your hips
 Sinking my fingertips
 Into every inch of you
 'Cause I know that's what you want me to do